“The Institute of International Academic and Scientific Cooperation” (IIASC) Polish and Ukrainian Foundation is a non-governmental and non-profit organization based on the principles of volunteering, humanity and transparency. The IIASC was created with the purpose to promote the development of education, science and civil society.
Main areas of the IIASC activity
- o creating and implementing the internship and professional development programs based on innovative technologies and best European practices;
- organizing and conducting non-profit meetings, seminars and conferences to ensure the functioning of a communication platform for sharing experience and information in the academic and scientific fields;
- o publishing of materials (publications) containing scientific works and research in different fields of knowledge;
- establishing direct contacts with scientific and educational institutions, state and public organizations, which help to increase the academic mobility of Ukrainians on the international education scene;
- promoting the principles of social and ethical responsibility as a factor in the sustainable development of society.
Target audience of the IIASC projects
- educators, students and teachers of higher education institutions, scientists;
- leaders and representatives of civil society organizations and supervisors of youth organizations;
- representatives of local government agencies and state executive authorities;
- young professionals, practitioners and representatives of business associations.
The IIASC Polish and Ukrainian Foundation was founded on March 1, 2012. During its work, the IIASC has implemented more than 120 short- and long-term projects in Ukraine and abroad.
Among the partners and/or host organizations of the IIASC projects were:
the European Commission representation offices in Hungary and Austria,
the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe,
the United Nations Office in Vienna,
the Ministry of Justice of the Slovak Republic,
The Austrian Supreme Court,
the International Visegrad Fund,
the ADD Foundation,
the European Business Network,
the European Law Institute at the University of Vienna,
Central European University in Warsaw,
American Corner at Corvinus University in Budapest,
Humboldt University of Berlin,
Unicorn College in Prague,
West Finland College,
City Hall of Rzeszow,
medical centers in Warsaw and Radom,
Tbilisi State University,
Cardinal Stefan Wyszynski University in Warsaw and others.
Since 2012, the IIASC has regularly been holding international conferences and internship programs at international organizations in Hungary and Austria.
Since the beginning of 2016, more than 800 IIASC program participants have visited Finland and, in particular, the West Finland College in Huittinen, where they had the opportunity to improve their English knowledge as well as become acquainted with the Finnish education or farming system.
Since 2017, IIASC has been helping Ukrainians participate in Plagiarism and Academic Integrity internship programs in Warsaw, organized together with the ADD Foundation.
Since 2018, annually from April 30 to May 6, the Institute of International Academic and Scientific Cooperation, with the support of King Danylo University, implements the “Ukrainians support chain” international project , which aims to unite socially active Ukrainians being the representative of Ukraine to create a unified communication platform for mutual support of Ukrainian initiatives and implementation of business and socially useful projects.